I bet America and Japan both have their fair share of creepy, nasty old men, but I think America does a better job at keeping them off the streets.
Yesterday I endured two cases of indecent exposure within three minutes of each other. I have been scarred for life, I think. One said man was riding a bike, and apparently he rode by us twice. Luckily, I only noticed the second time, but that was, indeed, EXTREMELY CREEPY.
There has never been a time in my life where I wish I could scrub an image out of my brain more.
On a more hilarious note, today while walking to the bus stop after class, there were two young-adult Japanese guys walking in front of us. It seems the fashion of wearing your pants supa low has made it to Japan, as well. Unfortunately for one of these boys, his pants actually fell down. His waistline lingered right around his knees and he flashed his green-plaid boxers at us as he tried to balance his backpack, umbrella (it was raining) and pull his pants back on with one hand. His friend cast a glance over his shoulder at us, to which I responded with a very, very amused grin.
After we passed, Becca said to me "Geez Jessica, stop being so attractive*
to which I said: "Yeah, he just can't keep his pants on!"
Oh, poor, humiliated, Japanese man.
one litre of tears made me cry a litre of tears already. Go watch it now you fools.
Love,
Jejira!~
Ha ha ha, nice with the YA boys. Was the guy on the bike naked or something...?
ReplyDeleteI wish your life was a sitcom so I could watch it.
This made me laugh out loud. I absolutely know why he dropped his pants. You are too hot!
ReplyDelete