So I've never broken a bone, or sprained my ankle, or twisted anything or ANYTHING. I usually attribute this to the fact that I don't play enough sports. Well, I've been playing basketball everyday after class with my students, and sure enough, I landed on my ankle funny and spent the next hour laying on the concrete with my foot in the air, alternating between wincing and laughing and holding an ice pack to my ankle. :p :p :p
I don't think it's actually sprained or anything, just strained. I can still walk on it, and it doesn't hurt that much most of the time. Hopefully it will be much better tomorrow. we wanted to go sightseeing :p hahah.
Also, finished one litre of tears!! it was sad and I did cry a lot, but it is NICE to know it is also over haha. And I felt very resolved at the end of it, which was good.
Also, we bought really tasty cake and ate it while crying.
CHUCK. I showed Joy our video of "The Grammar Love Song" on youtube and she looooves it. Can we record some more music for fun even after you're married?? I NEED MORE OF YOU IN MY LIFE.
I AM SO TIRED AHHHH. I want to sleep now. C:
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
fyi, one of my FAVORITE THINGS IN THE WORLD is getting comments on my blog. C'mmon guys, I spend all this time typing things up and thinking of witty ways to say things. :p leave me notes or else I get discouraged!!
Loves!
--JeJira
I hope you are better too! All of Yokohama is waiting for us to explore it! Of course, it will be there later to so 無理しないでね!
ReplyDeletePS I need to tell me family to follow your blog so they will have some idea of what is going on in my life :-)
Hallo kittie-face,
ReplyDeleteI am officially one of your readers now. So ha.
One Litre of Tears sounds sadly epic. I am glad/excited for you to be teaching anglais en Japon. I excted, too, that you are reading my own ickle blog (which you have inspired me to turn into a real blog).
Also, I keep on typing "blong" instaed of "blog," and I have to keep on going back to fix it. :/
Also, also, can I just say that if there is anymore upcoming awesomeness akin to the Grammar Love Song, then I am so stoked--you have no idea.
<8D
Finally, I love your "witty ways to say things." They make me laugh and squee all at once... something that you have always been able to make me do. SO KEEP IT UP!
Cheers,
T3h M4dd3h
Yes! I will happily record music with you. We'll even write a song about your adventures in Japan. <3
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your ankle, hopefully it feels better soon. I've twisted my ankle before and its really no fun. I've enjoyed your brief tales of Japan-so-far they always bring a smile to my face.
Crying, watching a show, and eating cake! That's sounds like a good time. I once walked in on my friend Ryan while he was watching Little Women. He was crying and had a whole bucket of cookie dough ice cream. I asked him if he was alright, and through tears he said, "its just so sad." I of course joined him in watching the rest.
Its always nice to read your blog, have a great day! :)
-Jim!
Hey lover!
ReplyDeleteUsually I read you blahg from my phone, which doesn't let me comment. BUT here I am.
Because I love you and miss your face. And I'm INSANELY jealous of your adventures.
Anyway, I'm sorry you hurt yourself. Use those super healing powers and get better.
Love you!
Irony likes to bite people in the butt, and you fell victim to it. Hah. :P
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're having so much fun, though. I miss you~ (;д;)
Get better soon! I can't wait to hear about where you guys go sightseeing. You should climb Mt. Fuji for me XD.
ReplyDeleteDear Jejira,
ReplyDeleteI feel like I've been coerced into commenting. I guess I have.
I've been playing the guitar a lot lately and thinking of you as a result.
I hope your ankle heals soon.
Don't fall in love with any of your students.
Sincerely,
P-chan