Quick post tonight-- I'm super busy as always C: But also INCREDIBLY HAPPY. Despite the fact that Joy and Becca and I have been watching this JDrama called "One Litre of Tears" which is pretty much the SADDEST thing I have ever seen. But also really heart warming and inspiring too.
Before the highlight of my life story, The three of us all go new niknames!! First off, Godzilla's real name is Gojira. I say real, because that is how they say it in Japan, and they made him first. So one night, late while the three of us were studying/planning lessons/getting ready for bed, I called Becca "Bejira" (the first mora, sound, of her name and the end of gojira. This subsequently brought to life "Joijira" (Joy) and Jejira (myself). Needless to say, we are awesome.
Everynight here is like a huge sleepover. We somehow always find ourselves up later than we intended and giggling hysterically at every little thing.
NOW THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOOOORRRRR~!
The highlight of my liiiiife!
Today in 201, the classes read about the story of Joseph (the one who had the colorful coat.) Becca taught 201, and had one of the classes act out the story. Lucky for me, she also took a video of it.
We had lovely Kenzo volunteer first to be potiphers wife. Keep in mind we have two girls in the class. Reluctant Ryo was volunteered to be Joseph.
After a long day at work, Kenzo (Potiphers wife) confronts Ryo (Joseph). Their conversation went about with this:
Kenzo: I am potiphers wife. But I don't love him. I love you!
Ryo: EE? You do?
Kenzo: Yes. *pause* You must kiss me!
Ryo: !! How come??
Kenzo: JUST KISS ME!!
Ryo: No way!
Kenzo: Just kiss me, c'mmon! C'mmon!!
This story is made YET EVEN BETTER when you know that "VP." "How come?" "JUST VP!" was one of the conversations we memorized.
And it's made EVEN EVEN better when you know these kids haha.
That's all for now. It's late and I still to need to plan and sleep.
Jejira, signing out.
GAO!
Oops. I meant to comment here. "VP"? What does that mean?
ReplyDelete