One more episode of One Litre of Tears left. I srsly bawled my eyes out. Joy took a picture of me. This pretty much encapsulates my sadness. Only picture it with tears as well. And possibly a little bit of snot running out of my nose.
Also, I think Jdramas (as well as Disney movies) have given me an unrealistic expectation about love.
Highlight/spoiler/cutest thing I've ever heard:
俺、お前のこと。。。好き。かも。たぶん。
As for me, about you.... I like you. Maybe. Probably.
it was so cute my head exploded.
We're totally being irresponsible and finishing it tonight. It is TOO SAD NOT TO. she's going to DIE and I am going to bawl my eyes out. And I gave Joy permission to take extremely unflattering pictures of me, so maybe if you're lucky you'll get a a gander at that.
鳴いている!!
ジェジラ俺
Sad! I both do and don't want to watch this series...
ReplyDelete