Tuesday's quote of of day:
Me: Oh look, they cleaned out the gutters.
Staci: I didn't even know they HAD gutters here..
Thank you, Provo street care people haha.
Thursday-night: You strange day you. I got 11 hours of sleep, which was beautiful, but somehow I managed to call Jim WHILE I was asleep... at midnight... D: Sorry Jim. I srsly only remember looking at your phone and seeing that I was in a call with you. Very confusing. You know how weird phone calls get when ONE party is asleep? Yeah, just imagine how weird it is when BOTH people are asleep.
Reyna: I am excited for of ball extravaganza tomorrow night. We need to get dolled up, doll.
School: maybe someday I will catch up with you. As for now, I am hopeing to simply pass my classes.
Love, Jessica
Jessica, I cannot even wait for tomorrow. I am planning my outfit and dreaming of handsome princes that await us.
ReplyDeleteAnd I am so so excited for tonight. While you are dating, I will be making treats and awaiting your company. It's gonna be awesome. Should I invite your male harem?
Reyna, my most lovely companion, it will be a joy to be in your company! The past month has been a hectic, emotional roller coaster, and right now I am feeling just down in the dumps. What I wouldn't give for a Tim Tam Slam at this very moment...!
ReplyDeleteI am all for inviting my male harem to our Romeo and Juliet party, if you don't mind their company as well! Curfew is 1.30 on fridays, so we should be good!