Sunday, March 7, 2010

The good things of the world:

Crocheting a sweater. Homework, I'm sorry I shafted you, but I needed a little love affair

The color teal. I am decked out in right now. Thank you, 500yen coat from Sapporo. I love 90% off

Girls' Night Out. Reyna, you are marvelous and beautiful and bring such hope and joy to my life C: Thanks for letting me wear all your clothes, going dancing with me surrounded by unknown people, introducing me to the marvel of that Romeo and Juliet movie (second half will be watched at some point soon!) and letting me sleep on your couch and floor. <3

Lip Gloss. Need I say more? Sometimes a little sheen is all it takes to make you feel beauuuutiful.

Etsy/ Oh Etsy, curse you and your incredibly large selection of absolutely beautiful things. Rings, I need you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment