Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Layout

Yeah, I'm one of those cool people who downloads blog templates now. Haha. And I have a few in STORAGE TOO. So be ready y'all

Had to get the angtsy emo-fest down from the internets. Sometimes you just need to rant I guess. Sorry Y'all.

uploaded a bunch of pictures to my facebook page: PIKTURES

Okay life, it's time for hope and exuberance again. Thanks to my lovely roommate, I got a very stressful assignment done. And done very well. Also, my early morning class was cancelled today, so I got to sleep in AND have time to do hw and study and work on a blog and upload pictures. haha.

it's amazing how a few little things can drastically improve your mood. I also had some lovely chats with my dad and sister yesterday. It made me feel a lot better about everything.

THIS ARTICLE was something I really needed to hear as well. I really liked what Elder Maxwell said about not having patience being the same as not agreeing with God's timetable. I never really thought of myself as an impatient person before (or as a patient person, either) but I can see now that I do need to work on that, especially now. Wishing for the semester to be over, wishing to know NOW what I should do about certain things in my life... that all goes back to my impatience. Time to just look for direction, read the scriptures, and pray, living as I know I should while I search and wait for answers to come as God will send them.

Easier said than done, of course, but I feel a lot more optimistic and peaceful. It is a good feeling.

---
On an unrelated note, I really need to get out shopping sometime soon... anyone want to take me to TJ Max/Ross/Plato's Closet/Wallmart?

<3

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

    Next weekend. You and me. Shopping on Saturday. How does that sound? :D

    ReplyDelete