you take the things you like
and try to love the things you took.
And then you take that love you made
and stick into some-
someone else's heart
pumping someone else's blood...

.credit
I went for a walk in the rain yesterday. Splashed in puddles. Measured their depths by my boots. Got wet feet, wet hair, wet everything. Found a VW van Tavis and I discovered in the fall when he was up visiting, and I took a picture. Sent it to him via text; gotta love technology.
Did have any good rain music on my ipod so I just turned it off. I sat under a tree in the park for a bit, just listening to the disappearing rain and cars and wind. I just needed some time to myself, I suppose. Time to think, quietly relax. Put things away in their boxes, try not to let some things touch as much.
Wondering about the word "fall" in "falling in love."
Regina Spektor is a genius.
Loves!
--Jessica
Love rainy days like that, eh?
ReplyDeleteRegina Spektor is win.