
.credit
I have this idea that Love should be like fireworks. Really fantastic and exciting and beautiful. So far, I've never felt that sort of fireworks-attraction. I think that love should be like that. Sometimes, I start to wonder if maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Love's not all that it's cracked up to be.
But if it's not, then it's not worth it. Love is more than holding hands and kissing and hugging. Love is deeper than that. Love should be deeper than that.
Maybe someday I'll understand.
Until then, I'll listen to Jimmy Eat World (Just downloaded "Chase This Light") and Jason Mraz and wonder why I have so many men with names that start with "J" in my life...
Loves
--Jessica
Ok. Love is fireworks. And love is what stays once the fireworks burn out. Sometimes I think about settling, but then I remember this couple I know. He worships the ground she walks on. He treats her like a goddess. That is what I want. SO GOOD!
ReplyDeleteI think love happens in a lot of ways; maybe yours will be fireworks. ^_~
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you didn't NCMO or anything lol.
"But if it's not, then it's not worth it."
ReplyDeleteSo glad you came to that conclusion. You're right, you know. It can be that, and should be that. Don't ever settle for less, no matter what. :)