Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fish

I totally forgot about some of the fishy experiences I've had so far. I ate an entire fish one day. and by entire I mean ENTIRE. It's head, it's guts, it's EVERYTHING!! It was just grilled whole- a little fishy- and I ate it in four bites. Ahahaha. It was very... a brave experience?? haha. The head was the easiest really. It was weird to think about eat guts. the flavor wasn't bad, but the texture was kind of hard to eat.

And we've had a few lovely few with heads and stuff since we've been here. we had pike tonight, and it had a really good flavor. But I didn't eat the head tonight haha.

Annnnnnd I have a great story about a band who's pretty famous here in Japan, but keeps their identity a secret so it doesn't interfere with their careers are dentists. No, I'm not kidding you. I am SO DEAD SERIOUS. But more about that later; I'm too tired to do it justice tonight.

Quote of the night:
Me: Hmm. I wanna be a Japanese actress / singer. I don't have to be an idol. As long as I can be in Japanese dramas and kiss hot Japanese boys.

Yeah. I'm pretty much hopeless.

3 comments:

  1. Fish? Gross! Darling!
    I love that band for nothing more than their normalcy. I've not heard their music but I know I'll love it because of their awesomeness.
    Please stay in Japan and become famous. WAIT! Did I just say that?! I didn't mean it. Come back and I'll find you hot Japanese boys to kiss here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fishheads? Secret dentist stars?? I must know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't usually like dentists, but maybe I'll like them!

    ReplyDelete