Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Son of Neptune

Have you guys heard of The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan? Have you heard of Percy Jackson, or any other books in this phenomenal series?
The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The  Battle  of the Labyrinth, The Titan's Curse, and The Last Olympian

If you haven't, please go to your local library and check them out. They are beautiful and fantastic and wonderful in so many ways. I will probably be shot for this, but overall I think I like this series even better than Harry Potter.

Well, there is a second series that follows after the Percy Jackson and the Olympians books (the ones mentioned above).

And book two of that series came out on Tuesday.

And I just finished it. And laughed out loud, and gasped, and whimpered, I yelled in anger and concern. And when I got to the last page, all I could say was
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I feel like I am going to explode. Please, if you have read the book, talk to me!! I need to gush over everything, vent my frustrations, voice my fears and predictions.

If you have not read these books, just do it. I don't care what else is one your reading list. I don't care how long your to-do list is. Just read them. You will not regret it.

Phenomenal 

1 comment: