It was beautiful and sunny again today, though not quite as warm as yesterday. I took a nap in sunbeams on my couch and thought of Talana. All this fine weather makes me quite content to be alive, but it also spoils me. I'm ready for winter to be done now! Gimme some sun and warmth and long, quiet days.
Have my JET interview tomorrow!! Borrowing Heather's car and going up to Salt Lake City! Hopefully the road conditions won't be bad. I have heard insidious rumors that it's going to snow. For the rest of the week. I am a little heartbroken. But yeah, and interview!! excite! Hope it goes well.
Still need to look into other post-graduation job options. Career Center is on my to-do list. I need to re-hash my resume, get it edited. I did this recently so hopefully it won't need to be hacked up too much. Also, need to call State Boards of Education and find out about teacher certification programs. In Washington, maybe in Utah... I really have no idea where I might be after graduation! It's a little crazy.
Hmmm I want a vacation! One with sun and a puppy. And my own little house. haha
0 comments:
Post a Comment