Thursday, February 3, 2011

And they began to be astonished!!

Wow. Just wow. Today was pretty much a flurry of fantastic things. As I mentioned before, I got an interview with the JET program which is pretty fantastic.

On top of that, I feel like my Spanish midterm actually went pretty well. I feel like I really understood most of the questions, even though I didn't understand all of them.

And then I find out I've been accepted to be an EFY counselor in Georgia and Florida this summer! Two weeks in Gainesville, GA and one week in St Petersburg, FL. I'm trying to convince my sister to GO to EFY one of those weeks so we can kind of go together :)

I also finished and submitted an application for TeachForAmerica.

Life is crazy. So full of opportunities. Just wow. I'm sort of blown away by how many opportunities and blessings Heavenly Father has given me these past few weeks. He's really number one, guys.

1 comment:

  1. You are so cool Jess. Those EFY kids are going to remember you forever as the coolest counselor ever! And then TeachForAmerica is a great program. I almost did that, but felt like I should go to UW instead. So I did that. I also hope you get to do JET. SO MUCH LIFE TO LIVE!

    ReplyDelete