So I have this research paper to write for my history class. And because my professor is smart he's making us actually work on it throughout the whole semester by having assignments and stuff due at intervals throughout the term. Which is good. I'm grateful.
So what do I do when I found a book that I think will be soooo helpful for my topic, but it's written entirely in Japanese? :( I wonder if Watabe sensei would let me change to a new book for 443. That would be helpful. Haha
Other than that, life has been good! :D I have lovely friends and roommates, I get to crochet and have fun and work hard at school. I love my job, even if I have to get up at 5:30 in the morning to teach English!
What is going to happen after graduation is a little more stressful. I didn't get an interview for Teach For America. I'm really not sure how I feel about JET. I was really excited about it at one point. Now I'm not sure how I feel. And I'm not sure if I'm not sure because I'm scared or if it's really just not the best thing for me to do. Planning to go to the temple tomorrow. Hopefully that will help.
I've started looking at after-graduation education to get certified to teach. Maybe I'll stay in Provo and live with TALANA and get a job somewhere and get teacher certification. I dunno. I need to go talk to the career people and get help finding SOMETHING.
The more I teach English to speakers of other languages, the more I like it. It's nice because it is my native language. And I can just try and have conversations with my students and get them to speak as much as possible.
But I don't really want to live in another country. Not forever at least.
Lots to think about, I suppose!
Also, I really really really really want a corgi :(
Who is Talana?
ReplyDeleteGood luck!