So Yesterday and the day before were FREAKING freezing. I walked to class and couldn't feel my thighs by the time I got there. And then when I got inside it felt like I was rolling around on nails. Hahaha. It wasn't very fun.
So this morning I prepared myself. I'm wearing TWO pairs of leggings under my jeans. And a warm sweater under my down jacket. And two pairs of socks (one woolen!). And you know what? It's like super sunny outside. Hahaha.
Irony!!
Other news:
GOT AN INTERVIEW FOR THE JET PROGRAM!! :D YAY. If I get accepted I'll be able to go to Japan and teach English in a public high school for a year +
It's a really fantastic opportunity. It's also really terrifying. But I'd rather have the option and turn it down than not have the option.
I'm also looking into TeachForAmerica.
And I have institute tonight. A fun date with Anna tomorrow evening. Lots of things I want to crochet. And theoretically my new headphones should come today. I paid extra for fast shipping so WHY ARE THEY NOT HERE. :( :(
And now to read 50 pages in Japanese and do a presentation on it for tomorrow! :D
Oh yeah, did I mention I have a Spanish midterm today? We took A test over chpt 3 yesterday. And we haven't gotten it back yet. So we don't know what we got wrong, and they're giving us a midterm over it anyway. Poor planning, Spanish department!! :( Poor planning, you.
THE END (for now!)
--JeJira
Good luck!!!!!!
ReplyDelete