I went with my mom to the eyedoctor the other day. Mainly because my mom was looking for a new pair of glasses and needed my input. While there, I amused myself by trying on pretty much every pair of glasses they had. To my suprise, I looked pretty awesome in pretty much all of them. This raises the question: Can one model eyeglasses as a profession? I'd totally love to do it. I could some extra cash, too. lol
I ended up getting a good deal on a pair for myself (hurrah!) I have horrible vision, and contacts irritate my eyes after wearing them for a while, but my glasses broke months ago. (This is a horrible shame. They were BLUE and totally beautiful. but they snapped in half. In part because my eyedoctor thought it would be a good idea to heat up the plastic and bend the bridge of the nose when he was fitting them to my face. WRONG. THAT MAKES IT VERY BRITTLE. I was super sad.) My new pair is a plain, thick-rimmed rectangle black nerdyish type. Very stylish. I'll post a picture someday. maybe. lol
In other news: My cousins had a baby boy! Yay! Excuse to Crochet cute baby items for them!
Don't start playing an MMO in hopes of spending time with a friend who plays it. It never works.
Groggy nap-mares are horrible.
Miss my dad.
I want to see your specs!
ReplyDelete