Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Spacers

Went up to Wenachee again! Sarah got her braces tightened, I got prepper for impending braces lol. I got spacers put into today and my mouth is already sore (dreading tomorrow!!)

The plan: Two weeks from now, I get a top molar pulled to open up enough space to move half of my top teeth over two millimeters, bring the center of my mouth actually to the center of my mouth lol. Braces on my bottom teeth to straighten out the crooked and twisted front teethies. Estimated time until completion: 18 months. I am hoping, however, that I can get it done in a year.

Until then: I am waiting for my super sexy glasses to come in (they were on backorder!! D:) I want them horribly because 1.) the are super sexy and 2.) my eyes are super dry and tired of wearing contacts all the time.

Going to eat at a new Japanese restaraunt in town on Friday, as well as see a free musical featuring one of my bffs from High School. C: I hope he still remembers me!!! lol

1 comment:

  1. Fun times!

    Ah, spacers... I remember them. But you have to have a molar pulled? (And only one?) Sadness. I hate getting teeth pulled. But your smile will be gorgeous! (Though I think it already is. ^_~)

    ReplyDelete