Thursday, August 13, 2009

News!

New clothes came! Four new Tees, two pairs of pants. Two shirts from threadless. One reads "Real Bear Hugs are Often Fatal" with the font made to look like a bear with outstretched... arms. The second is titled "Wishless" and features a Birthday Dragon who is crying because she can't blow out her birthday candles (As dragons breathe fire, she perpetually re-lights the candles. Thus, Dragons never get birthday wishes). Then from Delia*s: a pair of yellow and teal skinny jeans (sadly, the yellow color was completely different from the picture online-- I am returning it with sad heart). The teal Jeans are awesome though. And I am wearing with them new orange shirt with yellow dandeloins whose flyaway spores turn into little birds. I also got a teal shirt that says "HOPE" on it.

I describe in detail because I lost the cord to my camera that gets pictures onto the computer lol

I also got my glasses today. Hurrah! I can see and NOT WEAR CONTACTS :D hurrah~!

1 comment:

  1. don't you have an SD card in the camera with which you can transfer pictures from camera to computer?

    ReplyDelete