Monday, July 6, 2009

Whoah, a second post??!

what is the world coming to??!

I'm currently writing from my uncle's computer in Wenatchee. I have a throng of amazing relatives that live around here, and I came up for the 4th of July weekend, dragging my friend from high school along, too. Her family was out of town for the weekend so I adopted her.

I don't feel like being too verbose, probably because I don't really have much exciting things to say. My brain's been thinking about a lot of different things lately. I guess that happens when you make huge life-changing decisions.
I've always been a hopeless romantic. Fireworks and the 4th of July have always seemed to bring those feelings out in me. My family on my dad's side is really close. We would come up and visit for many 4ths of July, so to me, it's a day of fun but also a time of amazing love. and of course, Fireworks have always been romantic to me.
So here I am, another 4th of July. Realizing that I almost had someone special to celebrate it with. But not quite. Maybe someday I'll come to understand what my brain and heart mean when they start talking to me, lol. But for now, I just go with it.

Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, then it's not the end.

An idealistic and naiive view, perhaps, but I'm fine being naive and idealistic. I prefer it. I miss it.

1 comment: