This morning Cat made a new friend.
A disgusting-looking spider in my shower.
(For the record, Cat loves to come into the shower. She doesn't like getting wet, but for whatever reason, if I lock her out she cries piteously)
At first I was appalled. Then I was worried it would bite her and she WOULD DIE. Then I though it would be a good way to get rid of an unwanted spider.
Then she killed it, and it was a pathetic-looking black ball. And Cat ran off and got her favorite toy and dropped it next to her new friend`s corpse.
She wanted Mr. Spider to play with her.
And it kind of broke my heart a little.
Is there a moral to this story?

Play gently with your friends, especially if you are a cat and your friend is a spider.
ReplyDeleteWTF KIND OF SPIDER IS THAT???
ReplyDeleteThe kind of spider that shows up when you search "Cat and spider" on google images. This is not a real picture of my cat or the real spider.... haha
ReplyDeleteI guess dead spiders aren't much fun, either...
ReplyDelete