Be prepared for PICTURE OVERLOAD HURRAH!!!
104 pictures to be exact.
Sapporo orientation:
| Flattering Self-photography for the win!! |
| Views from my hotel room |
| I had a massage chair in my room. Yeah. It was dope. |
Central Welcome party: Lake Shikotsu
| The scenery was STUNNING. Jeri and I went swimming in the lake! |
Noboribetsu!!!
| On the train! EXCITE! |
| SO EXCITED to see blue sky after rain all day |
| Very Western-looking houses in Tomakomai |
| First glimpse of the OCEAN from the train. |
| I could spend all day on the beach taking pictures |
| Sadly lots of trash on the beach :( |
| CAT TAILS! |
NOBORIBETSU HELL FESTIVAL!
| Jeri and I getting cozy with the onis |
| You pour water on this statue where you are hurt and pray to the oni to heal you. I think. lol. |
BIKE RIDE TO KURIYAMA DAM!
| WHOO THERE IS IT THE DAM.... Wait... is that it?? |
| There was a golf course at the top. Haha. I think you can get close but the road is uphill and we were tired |

Wow Jessica!! These pictures are amazing. Looks like an awesome life in Nihon <3 I look forward to seeing and hearing more! Those oni are so kowai!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting! It seems so grand. :D
ReplyDelete