So I teach English online to peoples in Japan. Here in America, the classes start at 6:45 am. It's not THAT early, but for some reason it's been really taking it out of me this week. Oh yeah, maybe it's the 4 years of college catching up to me. Maybe it's the gazillion other things I'm trying to do. Who knows.
This week I've usually crawled back to bed at 8am, when the classes are over, and sleep for another hour or two.
Today I didn't wake up again until 12:30. Oh geez.
And I ate chocolate cake for breakfast.
And I don't want to wash my face or do anything to make myself presentable to society. I want to sit tight and pound out some translations and get my final DONE.
Unfortunately, today I also need to go up to campus and buy a cap and gown. And I'm taking fake bridal pictures with my friend (because I have a wedding dress. Yeah. Long story short I was engaged two years ago but luckily didn't follow through on that. END).
Worst case scenario, I will be rested enough from today that I won't go to sleep after class tomorrow so I can finish my translations and start packing up my life and all those little things I need to get done that I've been procrastinating. C: BIG GRIN.
Hey I want to see those bridal pictures!
ReplyDelete