Thursday, April 7, 2011

"What a hilarious misunderstanding!!"

So it's been a while since I blogged. Did you miss me??!

Yeah, I didn't think so :p

Well, I'm sure you will enjoy This Blog Over Here! more than mine. I've been reading it through it this afternoon/evening and it is quite a riot. The post I linked directly was especially amusing to me. Because something similar to that happened to me.

Maybe I'm too optimistic or maybe I just cannot fathom the way the male mind works, but to me, you don't cuddle with someone unless you're interested in going out on a date with them, at least.

Is that too crazy of an idea?

Please, discuss. I am curious.

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with the cuddling thing. And that link isn't funny. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What isn't there to fathom about the Male in this story? It sounds like you understand him here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree entirely. The physical affections (i.e. hand holding, cuddling, kissing) are the signals you give someone when you are interested and, at least to me, they are a bit of a commitment. Poor Zach should definitely have gotten a date.

    ReplyDelete