So my dad pointed out to me that my blog posts didn't show a date. I hadn't noticed that before. Yeah, I'm not the brightest crayon in the box sometimes. So here we have a new layout, complete with DATES and all!! Now the few people who read this can know how long ago I was feeling miserable :p Or something like that.
Went to see Peter Pan at BYU last night. It was the Broadway script and super fun and adorable and childish and very visually appealing. I had a lot of fun. I loved the fairy dust and the flying and Tinkerbell (a green LED Laser light thing someone was controlling. Super cute idea!)
Alyssa and I finished the second season of Chuck yesterday too. It was EPIC. Need to the third season!!
Also really need new headphones. Mine really are falling apart.
Listened to some Spanish music in class today-- and liked it a lot!! Carlos Vives - Como tu!
Also, a good song for Brokenheart today
(Sorry, can't embed this one! :) )
Decided I will most likely apply to UW for their MIT program, someday, at least, so going to work on getting the needed hours of observation. They require you t ohave like 60 hours of teaching experience/observation, but it has to be in AMERICA. That is stupid, I have taught in Japan, I KNOW I love teaching, so why can't that count??! But anyway, I like observing classes. And it is always good to think more about teaching. Plus, if I observe Japanese classes I'll prolly learn lots of grammars I've forgotten haha
And this turned into a long post. So sorry!
You will so totally love UW if you come here. Because it rocks. :) But I decided that I pretty much love everything, so I don't know how much my enthusiasm is worth. Besides excitement! (also, it's past my bedtime, so my comments might not make sense.)
ReplyDelete