Sunday, January 23, 2011

God takes really good care of me. He's given me some really amazing friends who are there for me when I really need them.

I went to Ward prayer for the first time in foreeeever tonight!! I've been busy/out of town a lot the past few months, but it was SO GOOD to be back! I love seeing people! And listening to the conversations. And watching the interactions. Dear Sam Bennion and I planned some epic crocheting for the future. Yes, yes, YES.

Then we through a surprise party for Amanda (cause today was her birthday!) and it was lovely. Just lovely. So high energy and full of laughter and friends and love. I felt good. Really good. Much better than I've felt for a while.

:)

Now I just have to make sure I do my best to repay God for all the wonderful blessings he makes SURE I stumble over. Fantastic. Just fantastic.

For example, this morning I really just felt like I should leave for church early. Like an hour early. So I did. And who do I run into on the way? My cousin. It was perfect. We went into her house and talk for half an hour and it was lovely. Turns out she has one of the textbooks I need for my history class that I haven't bought yet. And she has taken history from the professor I have right now. And she offered to help me with history AND Spanish. She's legit. For serious.

Dear broken heart: You sucked a lot. I'm sure I'll meet up with you again several times in the near future, but tonight, at least, you have been conquered.

Love,
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Because both Heather and God love you. I would help you with Chemistry, but you just didn't take that class ;P

    ReplyDelete