Wednesday, January 19, 2011

infected: day 3

Morning started out all right. Got worse as the day went on. I have class from 8am-11am on Wednesdays, but there was a lecture at noon I wanted to/needed to go see. So I didn't get home until about 1:30. Then I crawled into bed and stayed there, feeling like I wanted to die, until 4.

I thought crawling out of bed and trying to do something might be a good idea at that point. So I did. This was a mistake. After about three minutes my head was throbbing and my throat felt like I was swallowing fire. So I went back to bed and just lay there whimpering and moaning alternatively.

I don't know how I will survive the rest of this week. I have a ton of homework to do. And I ton of real work to do. But I can barely breathe, or stand up, or even sit up. Let along be sharp enough to think cohesively.

1 comment:

  1. Oh honey, I'm so sorry. That sounds terrible. :( I'll pray for you!

    ReplyDelete