I was hoping my dad would be around on skype so I could talk to him... so I did this stupid little meme thing to keep my occupied. But he was busy with work it seems. :p
You're supposed to do like one section a day for ten days. But I didn't.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now
I dunno... :S
Day two: Nine facts about you
9. I don't cry in front of other people
8. I hate eating alone. Eating is a social activity for me. I love cooking a meal and sharing it with people I care about
7. I'm scared of a lot of things. Often.
6. I love Country music
5. I recharge my batteries through social interaction. My friends keep me happy, healthy, and sane
4. I often have dreams where I am a man
3. I am fascinated by language teaching and acquisition
2. I'm cold a lot, but I get really really hot when I'm sleeping
1. I want seven kids someday.
Day three: Eight ways to win your heart
8. Be fun
7. Be my friend for a good chunk of time
6. Be optimistic.
5. Always try to see the best in everyone and every situation. Even if you end up being wrong
4. Pay attention to me. Call. Talk.
3. Be interested in what I have to say. Ask me questions. Ask me about myself. Get to know me.
2. Respect other people.
1. Be Zachary Levi
Day four: seven things that often cross your mind
7. Food
6. Dinner
5. Homework
4. “Chuck”
3. “Any new texts?” and then check my phone. (usually the answer is no)
2. The future. Excitement for it. And confusion. And fear.
1. It's freezing/cold/FREAKING COLD/Is it summer yet??
Day five: six things you wish you'd never done
6. Dated Mr. X
5. Self defended-myself against Jake, and subsequently hurt his knee :(
4. Devoted time crushing over people who had absolutely no interest in me
3. Not practiced the piano (Does that count?)
2. Uhm.... I dunno I don't really have that many regrets.
1.
Day six: Five people important to you
5. Mom
4. Dad
3. Sarah
2. Melinda
1. God
(c'mon, I can't pick just five!!)
Day seven: 4 turn-offs
4. Arrogance
3. Not showing interest in me as a person
2. Being critical- towards people or actions or situations
1. Not respecting people
Day eight: three turn-ons
3. Smiles- one that is shown often
2. Hugs
1. Kindness
Day nine: two smilies
2. <*)))-{ Fish
1. T3T
Day ten: a confession
1. I'm too scared to make a real confession here.
Is "Chuck" to me or the evil sandwich making guy? XD
ReplyDeleteI love love love LOVE that Zachary Levi part!
ReplyDeleteHe is my favorite, and I haven't really every watched Chuck...
But I follow him on Twitter and it is love!