Saturday, November 27, 2010

Money = evil

Didn't budget well enough and overdrafted :( First time in my life, but I am sad and ashamed of myself. Luckily I had enough money to cover it in my savings, but only just. Luckily my Daddy gave me my December money a few days early. Took out what I need for rent and utilities and all that fun stuff, and have about 44$ to last me until I'm back home for Christmas. Should be doable. I have lots of cereal and cans of food and stuff. I'll just have to buy milk and bread every so often.

Really can't wait to have a job/a source of income again. :p

That's about all. Thanksgiving was amazing! I had a wonderful time with my family at my aunt's house. Read books, crocheted, ate amazing food, watched a Muppets Christmas Carol, went black friday shopping, and got my toes read. :) Way fun.

Drive from Provo to WA was lots of fun. Lots of snow on the roads, and falling from the sky. What is usually a 10 hour drive took 17 hours. Hahaha. Here's to hoping it's better on the way home!

--JeJira

3 comments:

  1. Got your toes read? I'm glad you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for another job right now? Good luck! You should be a model for the art department, lol. You wear a swim suit and let strangers draw you for a couple hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I ever tell you about the time I overdrafted? I accidentally put a purchase on the wrong card and I didn't have enough money in that bank account to cover the purchase. the stupid thing was that I ran to the bank and deposited the money right after the purchase, so I had enough to cover it when it cleared, but I still got charged a fee (a small one because of some back ups I had in place) even though they money was all there. I don't know if that made sense.

    ReplyDelete