
Ordinary, albeit genius, girl by day...

super hero by night! (Did I mention she has a monkey for a sidekick? Captain Huggy-Face)
The villians are a bunch of motley, ridiculous, silly people. One has the head of a sandwhich. One has the brain of a mouse which causes him an insatiably desire for cheese.
Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy (Yes that is his name)

And then there is my personal favorite, Tobey MacCallister.

Tobey is a home-schooled boy genius who causes trouble and builds giant robots to wreak havoc upon the city. He also has an enormous crush on Wordgirl. He's adorable. I love him and his heart-warming crush on the superhero that thwarts all his plots.

Well, last night I had a dream that I was Wordgirl, saved Tobey's life, and then kissed him.
It was a good dream, haha C:
And now, a final parting present from me
TOBEY pt 1
TOBEY pt 2
I saw this same episode at work. It was pretty much awesome. The episode about this one reveals Becky's secret crush on Scoops. Maybe you should write a fanfic about Wordgirl and Tobey. It would be epic.
ReplyDelete