Wednesday, September 29, 2010

This weekend will be filled with wonderous occurances.

first, my PARENTS ARE COMING TO VISIT!! :D I'm so incredibly excited!! haha. I'm such a... parents' girl :p I'm really looking forward to seeing them! They're exploring Southern Utah at the moment. My dad will prolly take me fishing. We'll go out to dinner, can EPIC FUN. yay! Maybe my mum will take me shopping, haha ;D

Also, GENERAL CONFERENCE!! Yusssssssss. my goal is to actually SLEEP so I am awake and alert and ready for all the words the prophet of God has to say to me.

I also really want to go to the stop and serve place and make hats for little babies. Ideally, I would invite a boy to come with me. We'll see if I actually do haha.

also, my teeth hurt :( yay rubber bands! But on of my front teeth was pretty much straight, and then the other day I was looking at them in the mirror, and that rebel decided to go all crooked on me!! Jerk. I hope we get that squared away soon, because I want to get my braces off around Christmas :(

I have so much to do!! ahh!! I need to write an e-mail in Japanese to Nagano-san!! Ahh!!

2 comments:

  1. Fetch, you guys explore southern Utah a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I keep spending so much time there, I eventually might start saying words like "fetch"....lol!

    ReplyDelete