But I'm never asked out. I know I'm not the only one with this problem, but it seems like people ARE going on dates (right?). Anyone know how they do it? I'm not afraid of asking guys out myself-- I have in the past, and I'm planning to in to future (just been busy lately... haha)-- but there's something extremely flattering and just NICE about being asked yourself. :p
So, anyone have any tips? Advice? I don't think I'm high maintenance, I actually feel really uncomfortable going on expensive dates, I don't have any expectations. I just want to have fun and get to know people at the same time.

.credit
make yourself presentable and open. and then just say, "hey, you should ask me on a date." that way you technically aren't asking
ReplyDelete:)
Dating always came and went in storms for me. I'd have a couple of months where I had a date or two every weekend, and then several months of no fishes biting in the sea.
ReplyDeleteThere's definitely not wrong with asking yourself! You have a very flirtatious nature--I think you give good vibes to guys even when you don't mean to, lol, so I'm actually really surprised no one is jumping on you. Give it a little more time for your wardies to settle and I'm sure you'll become quite popular. (The fact that you're HOT will probably help.)
If you ever want a blind date, let me know!
Awww, I'd ask you out on a date if I could, lol! I'm asking plenty of girls on dates but I notice lots of roommates and guys just kind of working, going to classes, going with the flow, too busy with life to date. Stupid idiots! They aren't doing their job! Come on guys! Let's get out there and ask the girls out on dates!
ReplyDeleteJust go to every thing that you can and be friendly to everyone. That way everyone knows who you are and will remember you later. The key is to always be nice and to not be overpowering.
ReplyDelete