Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday night!

Usually, whenever I do something especially nerdy or dumb, I like to preface it with an "I AM SO COOL WHY AM I SINGLE AGAIN??!!"

This Friday night I spent at home alone, listening to a Frank Sinatra mix on Pandora while making a VIKING COSTUME for Halloween. :)
Actually, to be more precise, it's a costume for Astrid, the awesome, kick-butt romantic interest from Dreamwork's newest (and FANTASTIC) movie, "How to Train Your Dragon." Here's a picture of her:



As you can see, she is FULLY AWESOME.

This is my progress so far on the costume: I'm using Craft Foam to make her armor, and decided I'd also use it for her spikey skirt, as it's supposed to be leather armor, anyway. I'm not exactly sure how it will all fit together in some places yet, but I feel like I made good progress tonight :)



Now I think I'll take a bath and get to bed early. I've got studying to do in the morning, and prolly some more costume work.

PEACE!!

-JeJira

1 comment:

  1. Your incredible craftiness makes me ashamed to call myself a woman. Let me reiterate. YOU'RE SO COOL WHY ARE YOU SINGLE?! I don't understand. If your incredibly awesome mantrap hasn't caught you one by now, there is no hope for me.

    ReplyDelete