Yeah. I played Mario Kart 2 in an arcade in Shinjuku. Suckers! AND I WON. (it was also way more fun than Mario Kart for the Wii)
Friends in Shibuya! From left to right- Kenzo, Kazune, Me, Seiya, Shuuji
Kazune, you are great I love you!
Karaoke afterwards with Shuuji and Seiya. Got done at like midnight haha.
Delicious lunch with Lauren, another ALT, Jeannie, my predecessor, and my supervisor. Gankis Khan Nikiyaku! Soooo good!
My house!
I have giant spider webs on both corners of my shed that houses my bike. Thanks for looking out for me, Jimmy.
The JHS right across the street from my house!
I wonder if there is fish in there....
Sidewalk and street!
The grocery store close to my house. There is also a vegetable stand across the street.
pretty wildflowers near the station
That Japanese lady in the background? Totally talk with her for a bit. Didn't understand a lot but she was worried I would get a sunburn and ruin my super white skin (ironically I did get a sunburn!! haha)
Gorgeous scenery I biked through
Best Bench Ever.






















Dang. Hokkaido looks ナーーーーーイス!
ReplyDeleteChocobo! And yummy food! You look like you are having a blast!
ReplyDelete