I failed at MMM, guys. Going away most every weekend probably didn't help. BUT STILL I AM SORRY.
Then I was too ashamed to write anything that didn't have muffins in it.
BUT, I did find out that I will be living and working in Kuriyama, Hokkaido for the next year! I've been in contact with my predecessor via e-mail for the past few weeks, and I am super excited! The winters will be cold (I may die!!) but it looks like a lovely town and who can complain for 50$/m rent!!
So yeah. That's exciting.
I've been in Wenatchee a lot. Now I need to figure out what all I need to do before I leave for Japan. And then do it. And get tickets for the midnight showing of Harry Potter.
http://adventurescooking.blogspot.com/2010/03/blue-velvet-cake-with-cream-cheese.html
you could make these into cupcakes if you wanted? that's kinda like muffins, right?
0 comments:
Post a Comment