After teaching my classes, I crawled back into bed under my electric blanket and finished my friend Charlie's book. She is quite a genius of a writer, and I thoroughly enjoyed beta(?) reading her latest novel! The only bad part is that I want to tell my friends and family members to read it. But I can't :( Hopefully it will be published and I can recommend it to everybody.
Then, sister and I went out on the town. We went to wal*mart, then to Rue 21, then Target, then PETCO and bought two goldfish. They are fantastic. We named them Chico and Alejandro. Because they both have mustaches.
When we got home, we were STARVING. Then Mom asks us if we want to go to lunch with her. YES! How delicious! Went to Nothing But Noodles and tried a new steak salad wrap. It was very tasty. Mmm still full.
After we finished eating, Mom then asked if we wanted to get pedicures with her. Uh, Yes please?? So we went and got pampered. My toes are now a fantastic shade of blue with little diamonds on them. Win.
Made rice-krispy/fruity-pebble-treats for dessert. So good. ate them with home-made blackberry Dr Pepper (bought Dr Pepper and added our own flavor syrup - experiment success!! Will buy raspberry syrup after using up a lot of the syrups we have. lol.)
Now I think I will watch TV and crochet. So tired after all that playing!! ;D


Aw, thanks! That means a lot to me. :D
ReplyDeleteYou are great. But you did not succeed in spelling success right. But I still believe that you are a success! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are going to be teeching English, not spelling! love dad!
ReplyDelete