I'm really excited for the month of June. I have a few reasons I can tell you. And a reason I can not.
First, it is my sister's birthday June 3rd! And I got her a cool present I can't wait for her to open. I think she will like it.
Second, my cousin is GRADUATING from GRAD SCHOOL. Yeah, crazies. Well my other sister (Sarah) and I are going to drive up to Seattle and spend the weekend there sightseeing and having fun and going to her graduation ceremonies and stuff. FUN.
Third, June means the end of school for my sisters, and some of my friends going to UW. Which means LOTS OF FUN THINGS to be done.
Lastly... Well, I guess my birthday happens in June too. HA!
And then there is my secret reason, but I will keep that surprise until June actually starts. But it will be tasty and involve this blog. Mmm....!
In other news, my dearest TALANA came and visited me for a few hours on her way to Seattle. It was SO LOVELY to see her again! Even if we just sat around outside in the sun and took pictures and talked and laughed. Thank you, Scott, for letting us be reunited for a few hours. Haha.
Also, going to get new glasses. There's a buy one get one free sale going on at one of those buy-glasses-online sites. So I am planning on getting these:
http://www.eyebuydirect.com/fashion-glasses-glarus-black-p-3805.html
http://www.eyebuydirect.com/fashion-glasses-vileyka-black-blue-p-5058.html
I want a pair with bigger lenses so I can actually see when I wear glasses. My eyes have become increasingly sensitive to contacts so I want to be able to wear glasses more often.
Anyway, that is all for now. Gotta go to church!
Loves!
Geek chic! lol
ReplyDeleteToo bad Ruki's line sold out superfast, I think you would have liked those.
I'm glad you're having so much fun!! :D And then you have stuff to look forward to in JULY! Promise you'll blog a lot while you're in Japan too!
Yay Seattle!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I like the second link you posted best, but I don't know which pair I would like best on your face. So hard to tell. Both are awesome.
Going for the big black frames, eh? I think they'll look nerd-spunky and awesome. :D You definitely have the spark to pull them off!
ReplyDeleteWHAT'S THE SECRET JUNE THING??
Also, June 3rd is the release of the new Xmen movie!
Also also, you'll need to remind me which day in June your birthday is...