Saturday, May 14, 2011

Recently

My life after graduation has looked a little bit like this:

Watched Season 1 of Star Trek: Enterprise

Crocheted like a madwoman. Almost finished my sisters blanket, but I lost one of the squares and I am stubborn and don't want to make another one (Heck, I've already made 237 of them!!)

Still haven't finished unpacking. Been working on it more lately. Will probably almost finish it today ;D

Teaching English online. Class starts at 5:45am Mon-Sat. Sometimes I go back to sleep afterwards.  But I am also trying to work a lot more. I need money to pay rent. And credit cards. Guh.

I go days on end without showering. I am reminded of my dear friend Reyna

I read The Lost Hero. If you haven't, you MUST read his Percy Jackson books. And then read this one. They are SO wonderful. Love love and LOVE.

I still have no friends and no life :) But sometimes that is kind of nice.

1 comment: