Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"His little whispers: love me, love me..."

I rock at flirting except with guys I'm really interested in. Haha

But at least I've made a vow to stop actively setting up the people I like with other girls.

But still, I think it's better for me to like people from afar (or in secret). I get too scared when I think something might actually happen. And I don't want to lead men on (intentionally or not).

----
In other news, the weekend was fantastic! Divine Comeday, Football, rockin' show, tons of bakikng, making friends, laughing, midnight IHOP run, soccer, BBQ, Star Wars, capture the flag FHE, late night hospital-food run. And I did push-ups haha. All things considered, it was probably the best V-days weekends ever. I don't need a man :p

"Come with me now to see my world, where's the beauty beyond your dreams. Can you feel the things I feel, right now... with you?"


from here

0 comments:

Post a Comment