Sunday, March 31, 2013

April 10

My friend has a list of 101 things to accomplish in 1001 days (I think? It's almost three years or something). Anyway, I think the idea is grand but I am really bad at managing that many things, so I am going to try and have ten things to do a month. Hopefully that will help me actually accomplish them :)

So here are my ten things for April!

1. Be in bed by 10 every night sun-thurs. I can stay up until 11 on Fri and Sat nights ;D
2. Wake up early and read scriptures for at least 20 minutes each morning
3. Floss twice a day, morning and night
4. Finish and send my Interior Design application
5. Send my Pension forms to the Japanese government so I can get a gajillion dollars back
6. Go to the temple once a week (Friday night or Sat morning most likely?)
7-9. Finish floral dresses one, two, and three
10. Deep clean and organize room

There we go! Hop I can get it all done! Sewing dresses takes a long time! >o>

0 comments:

Post a Comment