The new year has never really been that big of a deal for me. But maybe it's about time I start making it more important. So I am going to make a goal list of 13 (rather big) goals I will accomplish this year. Some might be something I do all year long, others finish early or later on in the year.
So here's a list of 13 Big Goals for 2013!
1. Until I go back to school, save at least 1000 a month! That will give me a good amount saved up to pay for rent and tuition and stuff!
2. Go sell plasma twice a week at least 2 week from each month (this will give me more DOLLA DOLLAs to save for school. It can be tough to go with my changing work hours, but I want to go at least two weeks a month!)
3. Get all A's my first semester back at school!
4. Write a novel! This has been on my bucket list for a while, and I have a few ideas I'd like to actually expound upon. So this year, I'm going to actually get a draft done!
5. Go out on my own more often. I love to do things with friends, but sometimes I won't do things I want to because I don't have anyone to do them with me! So I want to go out and do things I want to do even if I do them alone!
6. Be more fashion-conscious. And when I say that, I mean pay more attention to what I already own, and try to add pieces to my wardrobe that can be worn many ways and with many different things.
6.6. Emulate Zooey Deschanel in fashion choices.
7. Eat more ice cream. Okay, not really. These are the 6 ideas I have right now. I need to think of a few more, but I would rather add to this list later than force out some goals because I feel the need to add some to fit an arbitrary number.
In other news, what are some of your goals this year? Do you have any goals you think I should also undertake?
Ciao~!
Jessica
GREAT goals! I need to work on #5 myself. Let me know if I can help you with #4!
ReplyDeleteI just got SAVE THE CAT by Blake Snyder for Christmas, and it's really good for building plot. Maybe you can find it at the library...
One of my goals is to practice kanji since I am starting to forget them. I am going to do the same workbook Shinsuke's 6th students do for their homework.
ReplyDelete