Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Jellyfish throw pillow

My friend's birthday was last week, and we are having a party tomorrow.

Of course, I found myself without a present. Still. The day before. So my brain started creaking...

She likes jellyfish, so I searched "Jellyfish" on Pinterest and found this:
Jellyfish throw pillow. SUPER adorbs, right??

And I thought to myself- Hey, I could make something like that!

I used materials I had lying around my house, including old kimono fabric for the tentacles, and got this:
It's one am pretend the picture is the right direction or tilt your head
Anyway, I think it turned out all right. I learned a lot, at least, though it took about 6 hours of work, and my internet was trolling and refused to load Dr Who episodes. Booo NTT. :(

The end gotta clean up and go to sleep I got work tomorrow morning!!


3 comments: