Monday, March 12, 2012

C25K

Couch-to-5k. That`s right. I am going to like, be healthy and fit and all that.

Also, I am a couch potato.

Also, I want to run 5ks.

So when my dear friend Jeri found this program and asked me to do it with her, I said HECK YES.

So here is the plan for a future, healthier me (who can hopefully fit back into all the pants she brough with her to Japan)

Mon, Wed, Sat: run the C25k program with Jeri; also 30 minutes of yoga

Tues: Badminton + some sort of strength training (push-ups and crunches?)

Thursday, Friday: bike for 40 minutes (aka the time of a TV show ;D) and strength training (push-ups and crunches? haha)

Sun: EAT CAKE AND COOKIES AND ALL OF THE TASTY THINGS.
(not really)
(Let`s be honest, I do that everyday anyway)

Also part of my better health plan-- think only positive things about my body. I am beautiful! My body is also beautiful! I am exercising because I want to be healthy. I want to have more energy, be less exhausted all the time, and be able to eat what I want without feeling guilty or worried about it.

Also, I would like to fit back into my pants. Because I don`t want to spend money on jeans. Also, I dont want to shop for jeans. Almost as bad as shopping for bras. lol.

3 comments:

  1. I love this entire post. The second to last paragraph is exactly how I have been thinking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's run and be healthy together!! :D

      I havent run in weeks D: Gonna catch up on sleep and get back into a schedule!

      Delete