My grandparents and aunt and uncle are in St George. I really want to go see them. I sort of desperately need to get out of Provo. I just want to be out in the sun and be calm and quiet and taken care of for a day or two.
Don't get my wrong, I love doing things and having fun with friends and being crazy. But I need some peace and calm and quiet. I need a change of scenery, if only for a weekend. I just need to get away from everything here and take a breather and find my center.
Does anyone even read my blog? ahaha. I wonder sometimes.
There's got to be a bus/shuttle-thing from Provo to St George, right?
Not a good one. Talk Heather and Simon into going. I'd totally go with you. I'm so tired of rain... And I LOVE St. George.
ReplyDeleteI read your blog! ;)
ReplyDeleteDO it. I shall be super jealous. I just want to hop into a car by myself and take a long road trip towards the sunshine. Alone.
ReplyDeleteSt. George was so nice when we went last month... I don't know about public transportation there, though. :/
ReplyDeleteYour blog? Dang, I must have clicked on the wrong link - I was trying to get to "FishingwiththeMerrillboys"....
ReplyDelete