Monday, July 12, 2010

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice...

So I recently discovered a lovely shop over on etsy: HERE. Delicious-themed jewelry made with love! I really enjoyed looking through her shop. Here are a few highlights:


Gumball Machine. I love all the detail in this necklace, and how she managed to get the gumball glass clear (is it plastic? real glass? I don't know!! haha) Plus, gumball machines are probably one of the worlds best, more useless objects.


Big Cupcake Necklace I love cupcakes. And pink. And bows. And whipped cream. Perfect? I think so.


Alice in Wonderland Earrings For those with less of a sweet tooth. Super cute earrings. I love the lacy cut and the font and passage from the book.

And there we go. My first blog advertisement. Haha. :p Hopefully it wasn't too abrasive.

Lots of love from Japan, hard to believe it's already almost time to go home!

--JeJira

0 comments:

Post a Comment