It is so exciting!!
The suspense is building!
I'll put it off for a bit longer...
Annnnndddd....!!
HERE IT IS!!
I am officially calling June: Muffin Madness Month, or as I endearingly dub it: MMM!!!!
Here's how it will work:
I will bake at least two different types of muffins every week. Blog about it. Eat them happily. Make you jealous that you don't have them.
That's about how it will go. :) I will be using recipes from online, hanging around my family's kitchen, and this fantastic 250 Muffins recipe book my dad has.
I think is a newer edition of the book?
I will be happy to share any recipes I use from the internet or my family's hand-written recipe box. But I don't think I will be able to share any from the book (for copyright reasons, right?) Anyway. I hope you STAY TUNED and enjoy this month at least a little. I know I, and my family and friends in WA, will enjoy it much more than anyone too far away to eat the muffins.
That is all.
GO MUFFINS!!!


Ha ha! I approve this. :D
ReplyDeleteMUFFFIIIIIIIINNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 8Q________
ReplyDeleteMUFFINS! Ohmuhgoodness, I'm so excited.
ReplyDelete