I had a dream last night where for some reason I was being killed by the law. And for most of the dream I didn't even know why, but there was a bad guy who was like... in charge of making sure I died. And first I was supposed to sit on the beach and I couldn't move so the ocean would drown me. But I swam away, and ran into this big crowd of people at some kind of event. I hid behind this lady who was all like "Wha-?" And then I saw my aunt, who was also a lawyer in my dream. So I went up to her and begged her to help me, but she said she couldn't, and that there was no way out. I think she was actually the lawyer for the guy who was chasing me, actually, because he was around with her. And I begged and pleaded but it seemed like she didn't even believe I should not die?
About this time I seemed to remember that the reason why I was sentenced to death was because I had testified against the bad guy who was chasing me. And as the dream went on and I grew more and more terrified and hopeless, I couldn't even remember what I had done or why I was being killed.
It was really scary. I woke up confused and crying.
So what does that all mean? :p
Woah. Sounds cool. :)
ReplyDelete