I'm sorry dear blog, I have been neglecting you~!
Uh... I dunno what to actually say, really. I've been putting off studying and writing papers in favor of enjoying lovely spring weather and the company of wonderful friends. I've had a pic nic, slept in the sun, played frisbee, drew in chalk, had a bbq, napped some more, and played around on my bass guitar. Many thanks to JJ for teaching me the riff in Hysteria. I am rocking out so hard core.
In other news, I have Monday and Tuesday to finish writing a research paper, study for and take three finals, and move out of my house. Oops. so much for time management skills.
Then starts wonderful summer. Southern utah, Hawaii, and then JAPAN. I will be planning to update this blog quite often, so please stick around. and write to me. haha. I will be missing you all!!
LOVES
0 comments:
Post a Comment