I don't even know why I update this; no one reads it :P
new semester: filled with lots of Japanese and lots of work and IF I WORK HARD MAYBE I WILL PASS!!
I've given my phone number out to more boys in the past week then I did like... all last year haha. It's been lots of fun meeting new people. I've been to a lot of places, with different groups of friends and such. It feels good to expand my circle of acquaintances.
Jamming on some music. I love my bass. Need to write some lyrics to some chords I have.
loving my new netbook. My daddy spoils me to death and I love him. He's too good for me!
I think that semesters usually start out this way: people are eager to start things a new, meet new people, reach outside their usual group of friends, etc. And then after a bit, people settle in to the people they hang out with the most and tend to just stay there. I want to try to keep reaching outside my current group to get to know other people; go out and do different things with different people. Allow myself more room to grow and learn things about myself and others.
And pokemon rulez.
0 comments:
Post a Comment